Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's the REAL reason behind men not wanting to commit to women?!

This question has been asked many times but what's the correct answer?

I can't speak on ALL women all the time because even though we are all alike in some instances; we are different in a lot of ways. I DEFINITELY can't speak on women of other ethnic backgrounds. I'm not fully black but that's all that I can identify with and when it comes to men; black men is all I know of.

Some black women may disagree due to denial issues, but the main reason why black men don't like to commit to black women is because of...BLACK WOMEN!

I say this because like anything or anyone else, one rotten apple can spoil the whole bunch. Every race has behavior stereotypes and the way many people see black women isn't always in a good light. Being a black woman myself; the shit doesn't sound good or make you feel any better about yourself but it is what it is.

So if black women are seen as being sneaky, always gives off a bad attitude, don't know how to be submissive, and most importantly...can't SHUT THE FUCK UP; a commitment would be the LAST thing we get. Well at least one thats worth speaking of; a REAL commitment!

BLACK WOMEN:

1. If your man can't trust you; what's the point of him wasting his time with your ass for anything OTHER THAN; some ass?! Riddle me that!

2. NO ONE likes to deal with people with bad attitudes all the time. So what makes you think a man wants to be in a relationship with a woman with a nasty attitude? Your attitude is a part of your character: don't forget that.

3. When submission is concerned; black women, we need to learn how to let a man BE A MAN! You can't chastise him for EVERY wrong he makes & if you forgive him for something LET THE SHIT GOOOOO!!!

4. S.T.F.U.-SHUT THE FUCK UP sometimes! I have a problem with this @ times too but I know when enough is enough. Everything doesn't have to result in an argument. Even if you're right & he's wrong; SHUT UP. You can't win every battle so let it be. We as "Black Women" LOOOOVE to try & get our point across by any means but fail to realize that talking too much can make things worse.

***If WE worked harder @ following the 4 guidelines above; I'm willing to bet that more women would have men or be able to keep their men. Failure to take heed to what I'm saying will forever result in the same bullshit! Therefore black women will keep being labeled this way & without that relationship we long for. ESPECIALLY the S.T.F.U. rule; the next chick will forever have one up on you because she's going to do what you're not. And FYI; she just might be your friend!!!

But before I end this; there are two things that I can say about women of ALL ethnicities: 1. We say one thing about our wants & needs but can't handle it once it is given to us. 2. We want to control men & rush them into things they're not ready for.

CUT THE SHIT!!!

If you say you want a man who's genuine, a lover, great job/career, always spends time with you, sensitive & etc...just an all around "good guy;" be happy with who you get! When women describe men like that they're basically asking to find a guy on the down low! Let the man be who he is; accept it or keep it moving. Being TOO persistent on finding someone who meets every WANT on your list usually ends in disaster; just an FYI.

And lastly, all the restraints and control is unnecessary. We don't want to be fully controlled so what makes you think he wants to be treated that way?! If you treat men like dogs; they will follow through and be one.

Responses are GREATLY appreciated! :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

7 comments:

  1. ♥ it!
    Its soooo true!
    But then again men are DOGS
    this is the MAIN reason women act the way they do...


    Mwauhh! Monnie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. There may be errors so please forgive me...I typed this on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After letting this post sink in a bit & viewing it with more of a keen eye; I noticed my growth as a writer and individual. STOKED! There's nothing like feeling accomplished.

    Thanks to those that read & gave feedback on here or via Twitter; it is GREATLY appreciated. I will do my best to bring you more great posts like this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 this! Its very true...I have a few of those issues as a woman! I'm def workin on it tho! Very well said sisterrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I agree, oh how I agree. I feel that we are sometimes our own worst enemy when it comes to relationships....and then we have the nerve to complain like we've been wronged. I wish more women would see this and LEARN!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete